Terms and Conditions
All the Team and conditions provide the rules and regulations for using Rajdeep Singh's Website. The domain of the website is officialrajdeepsingh.dev.
By accessing officialrajdeepsingh.dev website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Therefore, you do not use our website for all of the terms and conditions without agreeing.
The right hold my own of the Website by Rajdeep Singh. All the content material such as image, SVG, text belong to the owner.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from officialrajdeepsingh for your personal use, subject to these terms and conditions restrictions.
You must not:
- Republish material from officialrajdeepsingh
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from officialrajdeepsingh
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from officialrajdeepsingh
- Redistribute content from officialrajdeepsingh
Parts of this Website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Rajdeep Singh does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before their presence on the website.
Term and condition For Comment
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Rajdeep Singh, its agents and affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Rajdeep Singh shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damages or expenses caused and suffered due to any use of and posting of and appearance of the Comments on this website.
Rajdeep Singh reserves the right to monitor all Comments with third-party github software and remove any Comments that can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You grant Rajdeep Singh a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Rajdeep Singh, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Rajdeep Singh. Please include your name, organization name, contact information, URL of your site, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Then, wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Any other website description linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Rajdeep Singh's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website approve to remove all links to our Website request immediately. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy by continuously linking to our Website agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our Website find any link on our Website is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this Website rect; we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website are available or that the material on the Website up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website use of this website in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the Website information and services are on the Website provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.