PWD command full name means of Print Working Directory. It prints the path of the current working directory, starting from the root.
$PWD is an environment variable that stores the path of the current working directory.
- pwd -L: Use PWD from the environment, even if it contains symbolic links.
- pwd -P: Avoid all symbolic links.
pwd -L and pwd -P flag option work with Ls Command.
- pwd –help: pwd help flag display help page inside your Cmd Tool.
- pwd version: Print pwd Command Version.
- man pwd: Read pwd Manual Page Use with -man Command.
pwd command only uses for the print current working directory file path.
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to leave a comment below.